A Place to Relax
Designed to be an urban oasis, Kingston is surrounded by courtyards and topped with a beautiful rooftop garden commanding unobstructed views of McLean and Tysons.
Kingston is also within one of the country’s top public school districts, adjacent to more than a dozen acres of planned park space, and just 30 minutes from downtown Washington, DC.
- Located within the prominent Fairfax County public school system
- Steps from Silver Line’s McLean Metro Station
- Exceptional access to major thoroughfares
- Close proximity to Tysons Corner Center, Tysons Galleria and other retail destinations with endless dining options
- 20 minute drive to either Ronald Reagan National Airport or Dulles International Airport
- 30 minute drive to the National Mall